|Author||Oxford University Press|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
A completely new type of dictionary that will help students write and speak natural-sounding English.
Level: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced
- Collocations - common word combinations such as ‘bright idea’ or ‘talk freely’ - are the essential building blocks of natural-sounding English. The dictionary contains over 150,000 collocations for nearly 9,000 headwords.
- The dictionary shows all the words that are commonly used in combination with each headword: nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and prepositions as well as common phrases.
- The dictionary is based on the 100 million word British National Corpus. Internet searches were made to ensure the most up-to-date usage for fast changing areas of language such as computing.
- Over 50,000 examples show how the collocations are used in context, with grammar and register information where helpful.
- The clear page layout groups collocations according to part of speech and meaning, and helps users pinpoint speedily the headword, sense and collocation they need.
- Usage notes show collocations shared by sets of words such as languages and seasons.
- It is an ideal companion volume to the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary.
Các bạn có thể mua sách này tại Amazon với giá 12$ chưa kể tiền vận chuyển nhé.
Đây là phiên bản Online của nó, các bạn có thể tra các từ trực tiếp từ cửa sổ tìm kiếm:
Ví dụ nhá:
ADJ. metal, tin | rusty | food The floor was littered with rusty food cans. | 300g, 250ml, 11oz, etc. a 200g can of tuna | beer, coke | jerry, petrol | oil | paint | watering | aerosol, spray
VERB + CAN come in This special type of milk comes in a can. | open We opened a can of sardines for lunch. | drain, empty She drained her can of beer and threw it away. He emptied a can of beans into the pan. | drink, sip at | fill He was filling a jerry can with petrol from the pump. | recycle
CAN + NOUN opener (also can-opener)
PREP. in a/the ~ | ~ of cans of oil
Vì thế không cần phải tìm tài liệu vi phạm bản quyền gì nữa nhé 🙂 . Nếu cần thiết lắm thì mới lấy tại source này nhá.